Pictures from our travels are mostly on Instagram, you don’t need to sign up to view them TinksEyeView on Instagram.
We’re currently back in the UK living in wonderful Hampshire, we’re both looking for work and enjoying catching up with friends and family. Who knows what the future holds, a little bit of this and a little bit of that I am sure!
Since June 2015 we’ve been…
- December 2017: Bangkok, where friends and Ma joined us for Christmas and New Year, ooh we do love Bangkok and its glorious food!
- November: Panglao in the Philippines where I did my PADI IDC and became an OWSI!! Woohoo!
- July to Oct: Nusa Lembongan for some more diving and studying with a few weeks in the middle with lovely Ma in Ubud, Bali
- Late June to mid July: J saw friends and family and surprised his Dad in Canada for his seventieth birthday and I spent time with Ma and friends in England
- May to late June: Nusa Lembongan off of Bali where after much studying, hard work and great tuition from World Diving I became a PADI Divemaster, woohoo!
- May: Gili Meno in Indonesia where we dived and spent some time with friends
- April: 21 days exploring China with mum and our first organised tour with GA Adventures which was sadly shite
- February to March: We travelled all over the incredibly beautiful country that is Vietnam
- January: We travelled in the extraordinarily lovely Kampuchea/Cambodia exploring Angkor Thom and Wat
- January: A whirlwind trip around the bizarrely expensive wonder that is Myanmar with Ma and a friend, Trish
- January 2016 : post Christmas Christmas in Singapore, TURKEY DINNER YES PLEASE AND THANK YOU
- December to January 2016: SANTA IS COMING to North Bali with my inlaws and friends
- November to December: we reveled in the shoppers heaven that is Bangkok, thankfully there were also a great number of wonderful non shopping sights to be seen as our bags were already bursting 😉
- October to November: we embraced 5 weeks on Gili Meno diving and snorkelling, time in Ubud, Tulamben and more diving on Nusa Lembongan
- September: We indulged in a week in the food heaven that is Singapore with friends before heading back to KL for a week to finally visit the Petronas towers
- July to September: Malaysia, we hired a car and drove and flew around to Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Langkawi, Kuala Terangganu, Pekan, Muar, Cameron Highlands, Ipoh, Melaka and everywhere in between
- June to July 2015: Koh Samui, Thailand to start – to decompress, to relax
Reviews of places we’ve already visited can be found within the blog category reviews on this website and all my reviews can be found here on TripAdvisor.